5.10.09

Wedding Rings

I meant to post this yesterday as I have had weddings on my mind.
On Saturday I attended the lovely E & C's wedding and it was a wonderful ceremony (I cried during the vows!). The bride looked lovely the groom got emotional, it was ace.





We then all drank, ate and danced to the couples health.
Check out KB's post who also attended.


signet wedding ring, 9ct white gold, 18ct yellow gold, cognac diamonds, champagne diamonds

18ct yellowgold
18ct white gold, princess cut diamond, princess cut African rubys
9ct yellow gold, 9ct white gold, green tourmaline, diamonds

And I couldn't finish a wedding post without letting my good friend from the 5th C BC Sappho have the last word...........

fragment 30

girls 
all night long
might sing of the love between you and the bride 
            with violets in her lap

IF NOT WINTER
fragments of Sappho by Anne Carlson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails